Click to enlarge picture
What we learned:
- We used the recipe provided in the box and BRIGHT colored dough works out best
- Changing the message takes time, sticking to one message would make a quicker process
- Cold dough is a must for baking (no cheating on the chill time, 20 minutes at least)
- Small tips for decorating come in handy
- Plan on taking a longer time than usual for cutout cookies, but it's worth it
For another way to use the Message in a Cookie go here, to my friend Chris' blog. She is so creative-- scroll down to the end of the post--- it's more than worth it!!