Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dial or Digital?

TOOL: Digital Thermometer
PRICE RANGE:  $15
PURCHASED AT: Sur la Table


I was helping a friend with a lamb demonstration at the State Fair and she asked me to bring my meat thermometer and explain how it works and all the benefits of using it.  At this point I had to confess to her that I was still using my old dial thermometer - she was shocked!  On the way to the fair we stopped at our local Sur la Table and I picked one up for $15.  It has been the best gift I've gotten myself in a long time.  In fact, at this point I can't imagine life without it.  If you haven't already added this to your kitchen tools and gadgets,  you might want to think about it.

Check it out:
  • Easy to read large digital display that gives INSTANT  TEMPERATURE  READINGS!
  • Measures between -40 and 450 degrees (can be used for candy making)
  • Waterproof
  • Great price
  • Pro Accurate Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer (it's a mouth full)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails