During the last few months I have been given a few awards from some gracious bloggers. One award was given to me twice from two Utah food bloggers who have become my good friends, Tiff at FoodFinery and Barbara of BarbaraBakes. The award, Lemonade Stand Gratitdude Award is about being grateful which I am, but don't look like it due to the S L O W response time. Do you ever feel like your 24 hours have shrunk into 18? Well that has happened to me and I'm out to get the time shrinking monster. If you see him lurking in your neighborhood either snag him or keep him there.
- I'm grateful that I live in a place where I can wake up every day and choose what I want to eat and pretty much find it in a store near me- and it's fresh.
- I'm grateful for good friends both in the cyber world and my neighbors next door.
- I'm grateful for a supportive family who I love more than can be expressed.
- I am grateful to know who I am and why I am here.
Award Number Two
I received the Happy 101 Award from the Heavenly House Wife in January. If you haven't checked out her blog you must stop right now and go there. She is just a must visit. A MUST. Very funny and she makes me happy every time I read her blog- how appropriate that she would give me the "happy" award.
Here are 10 things that make me happy-
1. A clean kitchen, including the refrigerator and floor!
2. Extra time for the gym or in many cases time for the gym.
3. Being with friends- no matter the reason.
4. Sunday dinner with my family.
5. Bear Lake in the summer.
6. Completing a project (checking things off my list- it's a sickness).
7. Listening to my parents tell stories from their childhood or any stories actually.
8. Books on tape (strange but true)- I can keep my hands busy all though the book.
9. My sisters and sisters in law, I adore everyone and wish I could be with them more.
10. My one and only true love, Sir.
Now to the hard part.
I so appreciate the kindness of these three food bloggers thinking of me, but I've decided that my blog will be award-free and I will not be participating in awards from here on out.