Friday, January 1, 2010

SaraBeth's & Lemon Ricotta Pancakes

Any of you lucky enough to have eaten at SaraBeth's in New York City have a great food memory- at least I do. I went with a bunch of wonderful young friends who wisely helped me order Lemon Ricotta Pancakes and wow- they left a perminant mark in my foodie memory bank. I came home and tried to duplicate the recipe, it sort of worked- but today I found this recipe on line and made it this morning for our New Years breakfast. Delish! If you can't be at SaraBeth's in person, you can make a close second at home. I picked up some of her preserves that made it almost feel like I was half way there . . .

Happy New Year 2010!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, these sound really good! Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marianne and I had pancakes this morning too! We even used one of your recipes. The cornmeal hotcakes were wonderful along side Giada's mini frittatas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so light, fluffy and delicious! What a great way to start the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your kind comments. Joe, I just looked at the mini frittatas- they look great! I'm sure your breatfast was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look divine! I must attempt to make them soon. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never been to SaraBeth's and I definitely have no excuse! I will have to remember next time I am looking for a brunch/breakfast place. Or i coudl just make these pancakes and imagine I am there. I love ricotta pancakes and the lemon must have been amazing in them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hose do look scrumptious. I love ricotta in my food!!
    Have a fabulous 2010! Happy New Year to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WAW those pancakes look fluffy and so delicious! Lemon in pancakes, this sounds perfect for me !
    Happy New Year darling, wish all the best for 2010.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ricotta and lemon sound like an excellent combo for pancakes - delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this looks sooooooooo good, I want to come over and eat this! What a delicious way to start the new year.
    *kisses* HH

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have wanted to make these forever and ever. On the list now for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Making these tomorrow for some guests in town! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I couldn't agree with you more! I can't wait to revisit NYC just so I can have those pancakes again! Ridiculously delish!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Literally, the best pancakes I've ever made, light and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails